Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Spy With My Little Eye... (Part I)

I pride myself in being an accomplished scout. In an effort to have some fun and improve community spirits, I've decided to make a list of some of Miller's finest newgen players. I will present these players in sets of three. Today, part one.

Luca Facchini - D / L C - 19 years old - Ashley Young 4 England

This kid has all the right makings to becoming a top class defender in the near future. At the tender age of 19, he is already fast and strong and good in duels. His jumping needs a bit of work, but he's got the raw potential to get there.


Stefano Fiore - AM / L C / F / C - 19 years old - Mental Militia

This young Italian forward is one of the hottest newgen playmakers I could find. His style of play and attribute setup reminds me of players like Alessandro del Piero or Francesco Totti. The ideal attacking midfielder, capable of both giving a penetrating pass or scoring a goal. His mental stats need developing, but he will get there...


Simone Gentili - D / L C / WB / L / AM / L C / F / C - 19 years old - Tallinna Piraaja

Everyone in the Miller Game World knows Simone Gentili, one of the most versatile talents in the Game World and certainly one of the most talented as well. Gentili can pretty much play anywhere down the left side of the pitch and his skill-set ensures that he will play well at pretty much any place on the pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment