Friday, November 5, 2010

It's been a while...

I haven't exactly been a very diligent blogger. In fact, I've been rather inconsistent these past few months. Mostly because of a combination of a severe lack of inspiration and other work taking up all my attention.

To get you guys upto speed on my activities lately... I have resumed my community activities and have in fact been promoted to the Support Moderator team to boost the community activities throughout GameWorlds.

I have also managed to secure a position within the faculty of the school I was working, which means I have to devote more time and effort towards my work compared to last year.

What can you expect the next few weeks? I hope to write several blogs in the next few days. Some will deal with the constant moaning in the Live Worlds about how bad the 1.6 patch was, some will deal with how the ME seems to have changed and some will just deal with the topic I am best at; community activities.

I hope you will all stick and have stuck with me, since I know I've been neglecting this blog severely.

No comments:

Post a Comment